Wednesday, June 15, 2016

'Bungou Stray Dogs' Ep 11 Commentary

Ep 11
I mean. You were a menace too, Atsushi.
KYOKA. She is so cute.
Of course, Rampo is into it.
DUDE. Neru neru ne!!
Will the president go all kawaii too? I WISH. It'll be great. 
Anyone and everyone succumbs to Kyoka's adorableness.
Effort is more important. Lies for the Port Mafia.
Superiors exist in Port Mafia?
Akutagawa is just really...alone. More than anyone I've ever seen.
Who is that little blonde girl?
This Higuchi lady is just crazy. As if Akutagawa needs you. Why is she there?
And WHY are we not focusing on the main characters? I want to see the Port Mafia. But not that this.
Is anyone else getting Baccano vibes? I've never seen it, but I still feel it.
Thrown off a cliff??
What does Atsushi know about anything???
They chose Kenji?? And Atsushi?
What's Kenji's power?
And why can't Rampo do this??
Kenji is so sweet. He knows everyone.
Gojo Youth? That sounds familiar... And that looks like Chinatown. A stereotypical one.
NO! It's Kenji's power! He's controlling them. Isn't he?
Kenji looks like Finny from Black Butler. But has the strength of that dude from DRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment