Thursday, June 23, 2016

'Bungou Stray Dogs' Episode 12

Ep 12
WAIT. Why do I feel like this is a repeat of the last episode? I don't know why.
So we're roping in America too? HM.
Why would they want him? Other than for the obvious reasons.
OLD SPORT? -shrieks- We're not bringing in Gatsby into this.
Uh. In all countries? That means they have enough gifted people to have a gifted division in EACH COUNTRY.
If Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't voice this American, I riot. Because he and only he can pull of 'old sport'.
See? Plot twist.
WHOA. Incest? Awkward.
Or you're out of the loop.
And who says she's fair?
She has braces. My god.
Uh, guys. Orphanages shuold not be that harsh on kids.
How does he know game theory?
OOH. SMART.
Another Gifted? Port Mafia? HM?
Whoa. Atsushi did something so so smart right then.
I like this doctor dude. What's the group he controls then?
OH MY GOD. He leads Black Lizard. Doesn't he?
Vita Sexualis? DUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment