Thursday, June 9, 2016

'Bungou Stray Dogs' Episode 10 Commentary

For some reason, I don't have commentary notes from the other episodes. So.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/31478/Bungou_Stray_Dogs

Ep 10
I think Kunikida is better at martial arts or fighting. But Dazai is crazy smart.
"Should Dazai fall" oh my gosh. That's such an old phrase...
Dazai is in the wall sitting position. His legs are probably aching.
I don't think Dazai actually cares to die. At all.
The fact that he caught that knife!
Dazai is acting as cute as always.
Is he pretending to be cute? Only Dazai can do it and get away with it
Kyouka and Atsushi's relationship is so cute. I actually love them together.
"I will go down with this ship" is so true right now. Literally and metaphorically.
Working unpaid. Me too...
You know, I still don't get how Atsushi can do some of the stuff he does.
Also, are the people on this cargo ship not caring about their sinking ship? Because there is actual CARGO on this ship.
WOW. Doing this flashes between characters is getting me dizzy.
You were all deluded to think he was strong if there's a huge bounty on his head.
The long black 'serpents' remind me of 'Elfen Lied's arms.
Stray dog? ROLL CREDITS.
By screaming alone, many characters can defeat anything.
AWW. Kyouka is adorable.
A new plot? NOW??

No comments:

Post a Comment