Wednesday, June 1, 2016

'Haikyuu Season Two' Commentary

Haikyuu Season Two
Anime

(I totally didn't do episode commentary until later)
Asahi’s fucking hair. WTF, dude
The invisible connection between Nekoma and Karasuno. (LOVE IT)
Ushikawa??? He’s weird. And tall. I like tall people. Sorta. But he’s comically weird. And he makes corny sayings
Shimizu is given screen time! And she talks more too. Which I like. But what she says is so stupid. She could be a better girl character. Half of what she says is genius. But so cheesy I want to smash my head into the wall
Yachi is stupid. I hate her. Why did she say yes if she doesn’t know about volleyball? She acts like a child. I don't care if she has a backstory. Don't add a girl if she's going to be useless. She apologizes too much. And is basically a freaking Baka. Who is so useless. And she freaks over the naked torso when I'd be all ‘okay’. She's useless. Who cares if she's town person b? Who cares???
And Hinata is too into Yachi. I ship him and Kageyama. Stupid heterosexual ships. And she isn't very into volleyball.
Too much emphasis on the managerial position. More on the players!
Nishinoya should be in love with me instead. Because Nishinoya.
And Nishinoya isn't given enough screen time. He's not just a normal player. He needs more focus.
The show focused too much on the girls not the guys. Who are way more developed and interesting. Stop shoving boring ass girls down my throat.
The focus on the school aspects aren't too bad.
They gave up with the artwork. The other teams are UGLY. One kid literally had a bowl cut.
Lev is kinda cool. But he looks like Sugarawara + Legolas. Sugalas's love child. But he's so honest. I love it.
Hinata doesn't back down even when he loses. He rebounds very well. But he has to know when to stop. He wants so much.
Kageyama and Hinata understand each other so well. They might not understand everything, but they do know things subconciously. But they do fight. Even if they fight and fight and fight.
The sensei knows how to get them to fight. He is quite smart and intuitive.
I was so happy when we turned away from the girls. FINALLY. Onto the show. (Episode 5)
Yachi doesn't need to be there. She's just mumbling and being annoying. (Ep 5)
Ep 5, they fought. Hinata and Kageyama. Oh my god. They really fought. Kageyama had a sound argument. But also did Hinata. He wanted to change. Kageyama trusts his knowns. He doesn't care for change too much.
Hinata and Kageyama are so gay for each other. Seriously. Hinata called him a 'partner'. I don't care how to take it, but I think that means they're so close. So very close.
Does Ukai get paid for coaching? He should. He has a crappy job. But he spends a lot of time coaching.
We meet Coach Ukai (the grandfather.) Who is basically an ASS. To everyone. He's smart too. What happened with his grandson then? And is the whole family a volleyball family? If so, why do they run a damn convenience story?
Oikawa has a nephew? Since when? Since why? And his nephew looks NOTHING like him. But his nephew is smart. But he has no filter. But that's a normal thing for kids to do.
Are all the adults in this show AWFUL drivers? Or just Ukai and Tanaka's sister?
Everyone began to practice on their own. Hinata tried spiking. Nishinoya worked on his tosses. Kageyama worked on his special tosses. Asahi worked on serving. It was awesome. They all cared to improve on a certain something. Their determination was exhilarating.
Hinata got to learn on his own. He got to figure out how to spike on his own without Kageyama as his setter.
Why don't they do drills at this camp? They're just going to play games? And they really aren't prepared for this.
But Karasuno is learning. They are changing. I love it! Even if they fail. (But Nishinoya's fails are not fails.)
Yamaguchi is learning. I love it. He's changing too. Lev is like Hinata. But taller. He is pretty determined.
Bokuto (who is one of the many favorites) is ugly. WTF happened with his hair? A bad paint job? Hahahaha.
Okay...I'm starting to feel for Tsukishima. He has a story. It just wasn't showed in the last season.
Why are ALL the managers female? Excuse me!
Tsukishima as a child is very cute. What in the world happen? His glasses are huge on his face. And he was pretty badass. He's way too tall, though. STOP GROWING, BRUH. And he BLUSHED. That is so cute!  
Yamagchi's little freckles are so cute. I just wanna huge the younger version of Yamaguchi.
And Tsukishsima's borhter is like an older version of Masomi. Does anyone else notice that? Specially with that white pull over hoodie. He's pretty good at volleyball. But we can all tell that he's lying. But the thing is...I have a feeling that he does it not only for him but for Tsukishima. I feel for Akiteru. He wanted to be on the team. He wanted nothing else. He's the polar opposite of Tsukishima. Like a FOIL character. Cool.
Does anyone else wonder why there is another kid at Tsukishima's school that has a brother on the volleyball team? Seriously! Think about it. What are the chances?
Also, in ep 8, there are Aoba Johsai players too. You can tell by their uniform. Was Aoba Johai that good even in the past?
So Tsukishima's thoughts are similar to mine. I used to think I'd be number one. Until someone (my mom) told me otherwise. There is always someone else. But...I still wanted to do my best. I wanted to try. Sure, that was like five years ago. But still. It's relevant now as it was then. Don't get knocked down, Tsukishima.
And why does Tsukishima have to be better than Hinata? Why can't they both improve on their own levels? Who cares if you're better if you try your best and give it your all?
The ugly guy (Bokuto) talked about volleyball like it's a drug. Oh well.
Yachi totally made a sun and moon joke with Tsukishima and Hinata in ep 8. I'm guessing they've been dying to use that one.
Yachi flipped out over Shimizu's use of the word 'kill'. CHILD.
We get more info about volleyball. Which is great for newbies like me.
(ep 9) Asahi is growing stronger with his serves.
Hinata and Kageyama need to work this out. Soon. I miss their silent understanding. (Ep 9) Why is he blaming Kageyama? The two of them are just prepared for a fight. I'm scared that they will. These two work so well together. I'm not sure that I could handle a fall out.
(Ep 9) The 3x3 match was insane. Scary. So very scary too.
Hinata's receiving is improving too. I like it. He's working on it.
The team doesn't care if they lose. They learn and fight back. It's so cool.
Tooru is funny. That's the guy with poofy black hair.
But the battle at the trash dump is such a lame name.
Hinata has a lot to learn. He basically knows nothing. I mean...the rebound thing. The tempo thing.
Bokuto and Akaashi work well together.
Hinata and Bokuto are both awesome people who thrive off of compliments. I love it when they get all chibi and happy. I imagine I look like that when I talk anime or books.
Glowing Hinata for Kageyama's practice with tosses is creepy. But cool.
Hinata is the volleyball version of Luffy. Eats too much, I mean. These people are impossibly skinny, though.
Food is an amazing motivator. It's insane. I mean...I'd fight for food.
Do they use the same water bottles? Or different one each time? And WHAT was Yachi putting into the drinks that needs to be shaken up? WHAT.
And the peace between Kageyama and Hinata is now back. They both care for each other and understand each other well.
Everyone has changed. And it's fantastic.
Hinata and Kageyama finally got back together! WHOOP WHOOP!
And Asahi did a perfect serve.
And Nishinoya had a good toss.
And Daichi, Tanaka, Tsukishima, and Asahi did a perfect together thing.
Bokuto should be scared.
Emo mode is actually super funny. He loafs around a lot. But it does help the team. He gets riled up when he can hit. His mood swings are funny. But his team is good at what they do.
Akaashi is actually super calm and level headed.
It's so cool seeing how much the team has grown. They are so strong.
They are all figuring out who they are. It's amazing. I admire them. They know each other so well that they even imitate each other a little bit.
Why in the world does Yachi antagonize all the taller players? Seriously?
And you're sexualizing the girls. EW. STAPH.
Tsukishima is definitely a hipster. I agree.
Tsukishima is really learning. He doesn't hate his brother anymore. And he seems to admire him a bit.
I highly doubt that these people have huge cheerleading groups. Volleyball isn't that big here. Or in Japan. (That's baseball.)
Alos, these people probably won't gossip this close to Karasuno.
Do boys just care about cute managers? Or do they actually care about the sport?
Do people puke a lot when they're nervous? I'm not sure... I don't get this nervous.
Does Hinata bumps into EVERYONE by the bathroom or in the bathroom? Ugh...ew. That makes no sense.
Okay. 5'2'' is short. But that doesn't mean you're a junior high kid. I'm 5'1''. I don't look like a junior high kid. I think...I just have a kid-look. I have pudgy cheeks. So I look younger. Or so I think.
Tanaka is going to cause a riot. But he's acting so sweet. It's HILARIOUS.
Do they just bring that banner everywhere they go?
Why do the cheers start with "Go go let's go"? That makes no sense.
The sensei is a very bad motivational speaker. A lot he says just goes over everyone's head.
How can you tell that Yachi is from Karasuno? She's not wearing their colors or anything. She just say (in a soft voice) good luck or whatever. That doesn't mean a thing.
The older Ukai could teach Hinata about spiking but couldn't help out and coach.
I'd be scared if I went head-to-head against Karasuno.
We in (ep 12) got to see the perspective of another team. Which was great. (Ohgi Minami)
The captain of Ohgi Minami has this insane hair. He reminded me of Angry Birds. And his personality was of Hinata's determination.
Sometimes, I think Hinata is really going for a toss even if it goes to someone else.
Does no one acknowledge that teams (even the losing one) still get some points? They do get points. Even against the strongest teams. It's not luck or anything. They do get these points.
The push of fight in Ohgi Minai was great. I love it. They didn't give up. Even when things seemed bleak.
Shimizu made a weird thing about Tanaka and a banana.
And Kageyama was eating a banana. Is this implying something gay??
And that shark thing! That was hilarious.
Also, how tall is 2 meters? Seriously. I don't know.
Height doesn't mean anything. Seriously. Tsukishima is tall. But still.

Ep 13
Don't get scared Hinata! You can do this! You're short but powerful! Let's go let's go, Karasuno!
The tall people of the world should be in basketball. Not volleyball. Because that guy is...too tall. Way too tall.
Daichi and Nishinoya are smart! Yay, Karasuno is saved!
Kageyama is seriously acting like a perv. Stop wiggling your fingers like that, dude.
It's because height isn't everything, Hyakuzawa.
Technique doesn't matter? Uh...since when? Technique is very important...
You know, no one sings the praises for Daichi who notices a lot.
A plate? Insetad of a wall? What type of metaphor is that? Goodness.
Asahi grabbing Hinata by the armpits and carrying him is so cute. I want that to happen to me. Someone should carry me like that. I can just imagine it right now.
Shimizu getting hit on seems natural. And she is a pretty tough girl. Hinata didn't need to save her. Seriously. Why are we adding bullies? To build up Hinata's awesomeness? He is already super cool.
What's wrong with a cat-print wrap for your bento? It's cute. You're cute. It all works out.

Ep 14
Oh look! A new OP. Which...doesn't work really. Sigh.
Kageyama trying to disguise himself is SUPER BAD. And Yachi trying to give him advice (and imply that she's understands) is stupid.
Who makes the Karasuno slogan shirts? Because NEED.
Everything pisses Tsukishima off.
Diarrhea pressure point? WTF.
What college agrees to practice with high schoolers? Even good ones...
Oikawa is really the epitome of volleyball setters.
Just saying, Oikawa is LEAVING soon unless he gets held back.
Do people get chills if they're mentiond antagonistically?
Tsukishima's brother's team mate seriously has a butt chin.
Mad Dog? Oh geez...please shut up. That's such a stupid name. He's so harsh. I want to punch his face in. How does Oikawa resist from exploding?
Wait. So there are more training camps?? COOL.
Coach Ukai's face when Tsukishima asked for help. LOVE.
Okay. Is Yachi actually going to do manager work or no?
And why can't you give me matches instead of a montage? Ew.
Okay...a setter v a spiker? That makes no sense. It's just straight up serving and receiving. Or am I understanding incorrectly?
Okay...Tsukishima is growing. And I love it. I'm starting to like him.
Yachi, go...and punch yourself.
There is so much work for the regionals...I don't get it. At all.
Stopping in midair? Nishinoya and Tanaka are boss.
Finally, Hinata has realized that the bathroom creates awful experiences. Poor Hinata, he's meeting all his enemies in front of the bathroom. Sigh...poor Hinata. He's freaking out.
The tension between Shiratorizawa and Seijoh is insane. Oh my.
And then we have Dateko. I'm going to freak out openly for poor Hinata. I feel for you, buddy.
Is it bad that I've been whispering the Dateko cheer during every match? It's catchy.
There's a PARTY team?!?! HAHA. MEEEE.
Ep 15
Of course the third years are nervous. It's their last game.
Those glasses look the same. I can't tell the difference.
Also, I should get sports glasses. I do TKD, you know?
Okay. The other team's colors are also Karasuno's. Why is that so?? Come on! They could be any other shade of orange...
A hit from back there? SKILLS. Johzenji is insane. They're receiving is goddy awful, though.
Okay. Karasuno has got to have a better cheering team than that.
Unpredictability? Okay...say what you will.
By the way,  if it's a party school, where is the booze?
Hinaya Spiderman? Sounds good. He can learn. Definitely.
Doesn't Dateko have better things to do than watch this game? They sorta know how Karasuno works.
Constantly attacking? That would explain some stuff...
Heave ho? what does that have to do with Johzenji? At least make it rhyme. Or something.
Unlike Tsukishima, the entire Johzenji team can have massive amounts of fun.
Hinata keeps making a cute little 'hai' noise when he spikes. Just a comment. Nothing more.
You sometimes forget that Kageyama can also block and whatnot. But...a face hit? Insane.
I do forget that Sugawara is a third year... He acts so young sometimes.
The way they switch players is weird. Not that I'd know. I only do TKD whee you don't switch out.
So that's his name! Narita! He kinda looks like Tanaka. But softer.
You can't get three points, right? That's basketball, right? Oh my...I don't know sports at all.
Why can't Yachi be on the floor? Not that I want more of her mumblings.
Sugawara edition? What makes it different? Just a different setter. Dude, that's not that different.
Johzenji is this insane school that could be better if they practiced and planned their recklessness.
But Johzenji's love of fun is fascinating. Why? Please explain.
Whoa. He just insulted Narita, Sugawara, and Daichi in one fell swoop.
Sometimes, they name the other team. But sometimes, they're just numbers. Sigh...
Daichi was being very sharp. I love it. He's awesome. And not everyone knows it. He's solid. Completely.
Counter? Since when has this been used. I've never heard that before.
Hinata really needs to work on his serve. Even Terushima is better. (And he's reckless.)
This episode is all about asses. Why...
I doubt that there is only one third year on the Johzenji team. Seriously. Think about it.
There's a subtle perverted side to this show. Mostly from the female managers and Tanaka and Nishinoya.

Ep 16
Johzenji is actually trying. Good! Great! Awesome!
When your own team doesn't even know your moves...
You know that Johzenji loses because the little guy always has to win.
It's not soccer, Johzenji. Are you even allowed to use your foot like that?
Johzenji is actually a really good team. No one thinks about that, I'm guessing.
Hinata has shown all his cards. I'm excited to see what he does next.
The confidence in Johzenji is amazing. If you could win by determination, they would trump a lot of teams.
Okay. In the US, coaches are teachers. So you have coaches from outside the school? I'm just realizing this but still.
I can't tell who is the Johzenji captain. Seriously. Which isn't good? I dunno. That might be some sort of strategy.
Plus, if you think about it, volleyball isn't over for the team. It's just the competitions are over.
Okay. I want to know more about the Dateko guy. He's actually really cool.
AW. Takeru has a family cheerleading squad. That is so cute. I love it.
Why are they sweaty already? It's not even started!
I do love Nishinoya's older sister. She's awesome. And badass.
And I love it that Nishinoya said hi to Saeko and not Tanaka. HAHA.
Ah...Karasuno has a cheerleading group. It's just small. And they don't shout too loudly.
Takeru's cheerleading group's faces when Hinata used his quick was SO FUNNY. It was like a copy and pasted expression.
Like Nekoma and Aoba Johsai! Intelligent teams. Teams that learn.
Encourgaging Hinata means that a lot of people get a boost.
Wakunan has a pineapple head. Haha.
A wipe? AWESOME.
Mid-air battles? At long last!
Okay. I like this Takeru a lot. He really challenges Hinata. I love it.
And Takeru uses MATH. Haha. GREAT.
Kingly ace? Asahi would be a terrible king because he's so quiet and shy. Geez. But his power is insane. (And thinking about the Iron Wall when talking about Asahi is crazy.)
Takeru is the type of captain I'd like. Encouraging and smart.
Isn't tabi a type of sock?
ARE THERE NOT GAY PEOPLE IN THIS ANIME? There has to be one at least! Think about it.
Takeru v Daichi. I'd love to see that!
Longest rally? Ooh. Cool. That's cool. Remember  the Aoba Johsai rallies? Crazy.
Crashing into Tanaka still got the ball over...
OH GOD. DAICHI.

Ep 17
Okay. This is awesome. I love seeing Johzenji in their normal setting.
And they keep putting me in suspense. WTF happened to Daichi. I'm scared.
Aoba Johsai is watching too? Seriously? DUDE.
Do volleyball players get concussions?
And Daichi seriously got slammed by Tanaka's shoulder.
Don't act like you're strong. Be strong! But accept your injuries. I've never seen head injuries. So that's insane. Does he have a concussion? I can't tell.
Tanaka...don't be sorry. It's not your fault. It's not your fault!
I kinda want Nishinoya to take control. Because he is a really good foundation for the team.
Chikara? Who is he? Wing spiker? Hm...
I do love that they are showing other players. Like Narita and Chikara.
Just because Chikara is replacing Daichi's place doesn't mean he's own the captain.
I love how Asashi stepped up and finished Chikara's thoughts.
Chikara is a really good replacement, though. REALLY. He should be captain next year!
Getting into Chikara's thoughts is great. Really. He has an interesting thought process different than Daichi's.
This show is offering up new challenges and roadblocks for the characters to face. I do love this.
Liberos can't be captains? Hm... And why can't a first year be captain? That's smart. They'd see the team through two years.
I think I would support Chikara. Really. He is determined. No matter what. He's a good soul. Really.
Even if you're not on the volleyball team, you can still be friends with people on the volleyball team. I don't see the problem in that. Why are you outcasting yourself? He's being me. And being me is NEVER NEVER good. Think about it.
Chikara's story makes me want to crawl into myself and cry for a few hours. PLEASE.
Seeing the old Karasuno...it's great.
Also, gyms are typically air conditioned. Even my TKD dojo has AC.
You ran away for ONE DAY, Chikara. ONE DAY. That's nothing.
My heart swells in this episode. At least, more than the rest at least. I love Chikara right now.
Shimizu calls people over with the flap of a hand? WEIRD.
Yamaguchi! AGH. He's so cute. Don't be nervous! (Also, I ship Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.)
Chikara and Daichi look a bit alike... I'm not sure if this is on purpose or not.
Did anyone else see that? YAMAGUCHI IS GENIUS. You can do this, you little ball of awesome.
Chikara saved us. Yes, us. I say we're an us now. Oh goddy.
My feels my feeellssssss. Yamaguchi is so sweet. I just wanna throw myself in front of him and absorb all the insults.
Yamaguchi, you are not a coward.
Oh thank goodness. A concussion would be awful.
Ukai-san just said the RIGHT THING.
Rain to show tears and sadness. LAME.
Oh goodness. Shiratorizawa.

Ep 18
Dateko v Aoba Johsai??? WHAT.
Oikawa's thought process kills me. He's so cruel and mean.
Wakunan is destroying Karasuno. NO!
I love the camraderie within the second years.
Earth Defense Force? Haha. Nishinoya. Love.
Break Hinata's heart? Seems like what Kageyama would do. Haha.
Hinata totally went for that ball. He RAN. He SPRINTED. LOVE IT!
We don't want more injuries, Hinata and Kageyama.
Those dive exercises really did pay off.
Chikara, stop comparing yourself to Daichi. You're awesome in your own way.
Hinata is really learning. I love it. He's no longer special because of Kageyama but because of himself.
Nishinoya complimenting Chikara was great. A positive effect.
I like watching those pushy things over the net. It's fun.
Start making mistakes? How do you know? Think about it.
The Little Giant doesn't mean air battles. It means a short person who is a great spiker. Or so I see.
I'm not even sure how this game will turn out...
Poor Asahi. His serves are so hard they get out.
Seriously. Nishinoya is a really good support system. He's good at giving people positive vibes. And encouraging them overall.
I'm not sure how far the libero can go. But Nishinoya is insane no matter where he is.
Don't flail. Me too, Chikara.
This was a tense game. I can't wait until they play Shiratorizawa or Aoba Johsai.
I've never seen someone cry because they lost before. It stings...
I'm so relieved! Daichi is back! But Chikara was strong.
There's a lot of focus on the first and third years. But the second years are important too.
Man...wasting that much water, Chikara? That's not good for the environment!
Why the bathroom? A closet would be a good place to cry too.
Dude. You have another year, Takeru... Geez.
The Dateko and Aoba Johsai's cheers sound the same...

Ep 19
We see a non-Karasuno battle.
Man. Dateko v Aoba Johsai? Crazy.
I hope we get to see Karasuno play against Nekoma. One day.
By the way, where can I read the manga?
Kogane is hilarious. He is very bad at tossing. He's an awful setter.
Also, who are these Dateko people? And where is their old setter? Oh...
I'm cheering so hard for Dateko. PLEASE.
Sakunami is such a child. Look at him!
Kogane is actually really cool. But how did Dateko get him in a few months? Think about it.
Best blockers in the prefecture? What about Tsukishima?
Let's go let's go let's go, Dateko!
Is the blond guy on the bench the Aoba Johsai manager?
The Aoba Johsai cheerleading group is SMASHING their loud bang bang things.
The Dateko guys get a close up. and it's super ugly...
NO. You can't break through the iron wall! NO. Unbelievable.
Don't cry, Kogane... You did your best.
The bruise on Daichi's cheek looks weird.
Who is this guy? I have no clue. Kamasaki?
All these teams have room to grow. And I love that.
When Aone said that opponents aren't all tall and strong, he totally meant Hinata. Who just walked by.
These flashbacks kill my soul. Please don't make me watch this over and over. It hurts.
So many ass shots...
Stomach medicine? You people bring that around? Seriously?
Live-threatening fear? Tests? What in the world are you testing? A pregnancy test? Geez. Think about it.
It's okay, Yamaguchi. Not everyone wins.
Yachi shouldn't be freaking out? An AED doesn't work...think about it.
Filing your nails like a boss, Kageyama. Haha.
WHOA. Since when could Hinaat do that ball spin-y thing.
Thank goodness he's leaving!
They use army time! Cool.

Ep 20
The tension between Oikawa and Kageyama is palpable. Oikawa is such a child.
I'm guessing Aoba Johsai has a male manager.
Yachi's view of the volleyball guy is hilarious. Yahaba looked so ugly.
Ruffians, Daichi? Really? Is that the best word?
These crow metaphors get on my nerves.
While this is a rousing beginning, we need to start the actual match.
YES. Daichi got it!
And that's why Nishinoya practiced tosses.
Sugawara jumping like that?? AWESOME.
The tiger guy looks like Tanaka but not.
AW. Tanaka gets flustered if he gets compliments from his older sister!
Poor Hinata. Wanting to touch the ball.
He keeps getting shot down...oh god. Poor Hinata... Let me hug you and make you feel better, Hinata.
The slow motion of Oikawa's hit was gorgeous.
Nishinoya is so excited about that serve. And Daichi is freaked out.
HOLY CRAP. Tiger guy is FIERCE.

Ep 21
Tiger guy's art is pretty cool.
Just saying, that loud squeak in the beginnig of the sax reminds me of the DRRR's sax.
Is there a curse on bad serve? Because...wow. Even Oikawa.
Mad Dog? GEEZ. Now, I remember him!
SUGA! I love Suga. He's so nice. And he's pretty smart in this volleyball thing.
WHOA. when did they practice this? And I've never seen Kageyama spike before!
Karasuno is being very smart about this game.
I don't think Karasuno can last in three sets. Just saying.
YES! Let Yamaguchi prove himself.

Ep 22
Poop v Crap. Reprisal.
Smoking inside is not a smart idea, Ukai. I don't care who you are. But that's not smart.
YAMAGUCHI.
One more nice serve? THAT IS SO CUTE. Hinata...Sugawara...Nishinoya. Almost ALL of my favorite characters. We're missing Asahi, though. Haha.
Yes! Yamaguchi, nice serve!
My website is buffering, so everything is slow motion...SIGH.
Poor Nishinoya and Hinata. They want to glomp Yamaguchi.
Look at you, Tsukishima, being all nice and complimentary.
AW. Chikara. LOVE.
MAN. That's how the jump float works? I love it!
Is hitting someone in the face illegal in volleyball?
TSUKISHIMA.
Yamaguchi's serves comprised of THREE points. THIS ROCKS.
Even Asahi can use the block thing.
Chikara and Sugawara have put their hands over their ears because Nishinoya and Hinata are way too loud.
Now, it's not just Hinata and Kageyama as the main characters.
Oh no. We're going to the 2 point difference now... This is going to go on forever.

Ep 23
Why don't they touch their hands when they do a team rally?
We still haven't seen the Little Giant. Come on!
Insane serve by Asahi.
Wow. That's a genius strategy. Tanaka picking a fight?
Mad dog is getting reckless.
That is a one point lead. That isn't really getting ahead.
Whoa. Aoba Johsai asking for a time out?
Even as a child, Mad Dog looked fierce. Says something, don't you think?
So he dyed his hair? Interesting, Mad Dog.
You know, I think Karasuno is lucky to work so well together.. I've had sporty friends complain about lack of teamwork before.
I imagine these guys have sore asses by now.
I now get why people shp Asahi and Nishinoya.
Use Hinata? Bad choice of words, Kageyama.
The cheerleading team on the sidelines get out great commentary.
There's massive emphasis on Shimizu earlu on, but not later... Why?
I wonder how Aoba Johsai would fare without Oikawa.
Nishinoya is his own one-man cheerleading squad.
Even now, Kageyama is still fearless in his comments. I love his steely personality. Not that that makes him my favorite.
BASICALLY ABOVE? LOVE IT. This just proves the teamwork between Kageyama and Hinata.

Ep 24
Kageyama is such a liar when he talks about that amazing toss.
One day, Kageyama will surpass Oikawa. I can't wait for that.
Geez. I feel like it's stupid to cover the back of your head sometimes. It just...then you have to add in time to lower your arms. Right?
Oikawa is such a jerk....Why does everyone love him?
I love it that Nishinoya yelled cover cover when he did ABSOLUTELY nothing.
There's a thing called AMBIDEXTROUS, idiots...
Is EVERYONE at this match? Don't they have lives? Or something?
YAMAGUCHI. Again!
I thought Yamaguchi would switch with Tsukishima...I dunno.
The bromance between Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. Or actual romance...
Yes, Oikawa is a monster. Like actually a monster.
That tumble, Daichi...
SUGAWARA.
Sugawara isn't a regular. But he's a good cheerleader. And he has his own awesomeness. People underestimate him. They shouldn't, though. He's smart.
You know, if this show was about Aoba Johsai, I might like Oikawa better. Because he might be more fleshed out. But still.
These guys are SLIDING out of the boundaries to get these balls.
OH MY GOD. YESS YESSS.

Ep 25
Kageyama is such a liar when he talks about that amazing toss.
One day, Kageyama will surpass Oikawa. I can't wait for that.
Geez. I feel like it's stupid to cover the back of your head sometimes. It just...then you have to add in time to lower your arms. Right?
Oikawa is such a jerk....Why does everyone love him?
I love it that Nishinoya yelled cover cover when he did ABSOLUTELY nothing.
There's a thing called AMBIDEXTROUS, idiots...
Is EVERYONE at this match? Don't they have lives? Or something?
YAMAGUCHI. Again!
I thought Yamaguchi would switch with Tsukishima...I dunno.
The bromance between Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. Or actual romance...
Yes, Oikawa is a monster. Like actually a monster.
That tumble, Daichi...
SUGAWARA.
Sugawara isn't a regular. But he's a good cheerleader. And he has his own awesomeness. People underestimate him. They shouldn't, though. He's smart.
You know, if this show was about Aoba Johsai, I might like Oikawa better. Because he might be more fleshed out. But still.
These guys are SLIDING out of the boundaries to get these balls.
OH MY GOD. YESS YESSS.

Ep 26
LAST EPISODE
This game took SO MANY episodes. For three sets. THREE.
The one thing I like about Oikawa is the fact that he can really bring his team together with a single word.
when they cry because they lost, no matter what team, I want to reach through the screen and hug them.
At times, Nishinoya and Hinata look the same in the face.
Is it bad that I wanted Aoba Johsai to win their last tournament? For Oikawa's sake. He seemed so damn distraught.
Nishinoya was totally ignored by Tanaka's sister.
SHUT UP, SHIRATORIZAWA DUDE.
When is the Shiratorizawa guy supposed to greaduate?
Tanaka and Nishinoya are sleeping on each other. LOVE.
Tsukishima without glasses is so cute.
And Hinata and Kageyama trying to resist sleep is ADORABLE.
The whole Karasuno school cheering them on...priceless.
OKay. This show was NEVER introduced before this...
Please don't introduce the next match... PLEASE. That would be the worst cliffhanger.
This episode is a bit like a filler. Oh well.
Okay. I truly doubt that they would win against undefeatable Shiratorizawa. Their win against Aoba Johsai was sorta but not really a fluke and a lot of luck.

Shut up, Yachi. No, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment